It is a building by Alfred Paluzié found in the Móra square, where there is also the Àngel fountain. In 1907 the patissier-baker Ramon Moliner Carreras, who owned the “Confitería, pastelería y comestibles de Ramón Moliner” reformed the building. The business was then transferred to Joaquim Ferrer Font and later to Narcís Ferrer Costa. Nowadays, the patisserie is run by Jordi Ferrer Salgueda. Both the original furniture and the decoration of the 1907 reform have been preserved. One of the shop's most remarkable elements is the floorboarded ceiling.