Garrotxa Cultour - Página Principal

Menu Home
Point of heritage interest

Parc Nou (New Park)

  • Parc Nou (New Park)
  1. A+
  2. A-

Description

The Parc Nou was opened to the public in 1943, when its last owner, Sabina Sureda, donated it to the city council. It contains the building which houses the Museum of Saints, although it also has other remarkable aspects.The botanical garden displays a great collection of plant species such as trees and flowers typical of La Garrotxa Volcanic Zone Natural Park. The park also offers the visitors the sights of small natural fields and romantic ponds and a quite and peaceful atmosphere.