Opening hours: 10h -14h and 16h -19h (from Monday to Sunday).
GUIDED TOURS SUMMER 2017
L’Oficina Municipal de Turisme de Besalú, ha programat diverses visites guiades durant els mesos d'estiu per a donar a conèixer el patrimoni de la vila. Les diferents visites guiades que s’ofereixen són:
From the Tourists Office of Besalu, we offer several guided tours in Catalan, Spanish, English and French during the summer period so that to know about the cultural heritage of the village.
- A walk along the Jewish quarter :We will visit the jewish quarter, as well as its most imporant buildings (exavations of the synagogue and Mikwah).
Price: 2.25 €/person, free for kids under 12.
Duration: 30 minutes.
With previous booking:
- Discover the Medieval Besalú: Complete guided tour along the old town. We will visit the jewish quarter, the church of the monastery, St. Pere, the church of St. Vicenç and we will watch a video about the history of the village.
Price: 4.60 €/person, free for kids under 12.
Duració : 1 hour and 30 minutes.
- Accessible : Yes
- Address : Carrer del Pont, s/n
- Phone number : 972 59 12 40
- Car park : Yes
- Mild mobility movement
- Serious mobility movement