Wide range of specialities, from traditional cuisine to the most sophisticated dishes. Craft Deu potatoes since 1943.Member of the Volcanic cuisine group, centennial restaurants from Spain and member of the Mediterranian restaurant association.
At the outskirts of Olot, 500 m away from the city ring-road. Located inside the natural Park at the Volcanic Zone, next to the Font de la Deu fountain, in a beautiful landscape, ideal plce to enjoy a good cuisine.
De la Deu potatoes.
Fried Anglerfish with mushrooms and Santa Pau beans.
- Accessible : Yes
- Address : Ctra. de la Deu, s/n
- Phone number : 972 26 10 04
- Sustainable Partners of European Charter for Sustainable Tourism in Protected Areas / Quality inform : Yes
- Meeting rooms : Yes
- Mild mobility movement
- Serious mobility movement
- Cooking style : Cuina Volcànica, Traditional and homemade cuisine, Market cuisine