Restaurant located between Besalú and Banyoles surrounded by gardens, and specialized in traditional Catalan cuisine: grilled meats, roasts, country sausages, salads and grilled fish, among others, always with top quality foods: fesh fish, meat of La Garrotxa, etc.
"Calçotades" for groups or for families, from January to April.
Large children's play area visible from the inside of the restaurant.
Hours: from Friday evenings to Sunday midday, holidays and bridges. In August the restaurant is open every day, noon and evening, and has a tourist and letter menu.
Average price for à la carte dishes: € 15-25
Dishes for celiacs and vegetarians.
Available all year round for banquets and picnics.
Packing options for meals.
- Accessible : Yes
- Address : Can Figueres de Fares (C-66 )
- Phone number : 972 59 08 55
- Car park : Yes
- Sustainable Partners of European Charter for Sustainable Tourism in Protected Areas / Quality inform : Yes
- Bus stop : Yes
- This establishment has animals : sí
- Dogs allowed : Oui
- Internet : Yes
- Wi-Fi : Yes
- Meeting rooms : Yes
- Mild mobility movement
- Serious mobility movement
- Cooking style : Market cuisine