Olot's bullring was built in 1858 at the bottom of the Montsacopa using volcanic stone of the area. It can possibly be the oldest one in Catalonia. Due to the bullfighting ban, first in Olot and later in the rest of Catalonia the bullring is no longer used. The bullring is located in Turín quarter. Below the square there are the Regional Archives of La Garrotxa.