Near Santa Eulàlia de Begudà church there is a path (half path and half track) which leads us to the Romanesque bridge of Cossei. It is a Romanesque construction built over the river Toronell , which takes the water from Sant Julià del Mont. The bridge has a single arch, a typical feature of Romanesque constructions. Santa Eulàlia de Begudà is a Medieval construction which has been partially modified over the years. Its documented references date back to the years 1034 and 1079. The first one consists in a will from a man called Duran, while the second took place when the viscount of Besalú, Udalard Bernat de Milany and his wife, Ermessenda, gave the temple to the Benedictine monastery of Sant Joan les Fonts. It originally had a single nave with barrel vault, but, at a later date, two arches were added which lead to two side naves. This Medieval construction has also been altered over the years. The church still holds religious celebrations and it is an important meeting point in Begudà. In fact, this village is closely linked to its agricultural past and, both the church and the town are hidden in an impressive natural place.